evidence

Winery

Shopping Cart 

0 items in your cart

New Products

Fattoria_dei_Barbi_VIGNA_DEL_FIORE_Brunello_di_Montalcino_DOCG_2015
Fattoria dei Barbi
Fattoria dei Barbi VIGNA DEL FIORE Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2015
€ 45.07€ 56.33

Our best prices

Gini_COL_FOSCARIN_Recioto_di_Soave_Classico_DOCG_2013_375ml
Gini
Gini COL FOSCARIN Recioto di Soave Classico DOCG 2013 375ml
€ 15.69€ 19.61

Our services

paypal_title
Credit card
Banking transfer
Cash on delivery

Newlsetter

Subscribe to request an estimation

Subscribe

Dos Almas Pinot Noir Gran Reserva Casablanca Valley 2017

Price
IVA 22%
€ 14.63 € 11.70

FREE shipping: for purchases over € 180.00

Delivery in 2/3 working days

Model
719
Disponibility
2 pcs
Add to cart

Heading West toward the Pacific ocean from Santiago, in Casablanca vineyards are shrouded in fog, salty air and cool breezes. The headliners here are seductive whites like our Sauvignon Blanc and cool climate reds like the Pinot Noir.

VINEYARDS
Variety:
Pinot Noir
Denomination of origin: Casablanca Valley
Soil: Sandy clay, 2m deep
Harvest: 2015 was a disease-free year with normal temperatures and no rain. Healthy bunches yielded wines with good fruit intensity, balanced acidity and moderate alcohol. The harvest took place between 20th and 25th March, at which point the grapes were showing optimum organoleptic qualities of aromas as well as ripeness of tannins. Bunches were picked at night to avoid oxidation and loss of quality.

VINIFICATION
Fermentation: Grapes underwent a 7-day cold maceration to extract colour and aromas from the skins. An open-vat, temperature-controlled fermentation was carried out at 22-26°C with regular push-downs, allowing for a soft extraction of colour, aromas and tannins.
Ageing: 40% of the wine was aged for 10 months in French oak, and the remaining 60% was kept in stainless steel tanks as a fruit component for the final blend.
Technical data: Alcohol 12.5% ABV; pH 3.5; Tartaric Acid 5.6 g/L; Residual Sugar 2.5 g/L
Ageing potential: Up to 5 years in ideal cellaring conditions.

TASTING NOTES
Colour: Deep ruby red with violet hues.
Nose: Fruity boquet with notes of cherry and red berries such as strawberries and raspberries, intertwined with soft spicy notes and a touch of vanilla from the French oak ageing.
Palate: Delicate body with good acidity and smooth tannins, adding freshness and a silky texture. Good length, again showing notes of red fruits, vanilla and spices.
Pairings: We recommend serving at 14-15°C. Good to pair with oily fish, pasta and white meats.



Your Recent History
Recently Visited Products
  • Dos Almas Pinot Noir Gran Reserva Casablanca Valley 2017
    Dos Almas - CILE Colchagua Casablanca Maipo
    Dos Almas Pinot Noir Gran Reserva Casablanca Valley 2017
     
    € 11.70€ 14.63
Free shipping
for purchases
equal to or greater than
180€

only for the shipments
in national territory

Special:

Request your
CUSTOMIZED
QUOTE

Guides and Awards
Excellence in drinking



Details
Special:

Request your
CUSTOMIZED
QUOTE

Guides and Awards
Excellence in drinking



Details
Wine tasting kit

elegant box containing
6 bottles of 375ml of wine

Details
Free shipping
for purchases
equal to or greater than
180€

only for the shipments
in national territory