evidence

Winery

Shopping Cart 

0 items in your cart

New Products

Feudi_di_San_Gregorio_Taurasi_DOCG_2015
Feudi di San Gregorio
Feudi di San Gregorio TAURASI Taurasi DOCG 2015
€ 25.62

Our best prices

Tommasi__LE_FORNACI__Lugana_DOC_2019
Tommasi
Tommasi LE FORNACI Lugana DOC 2019
€ 10.61€ 11.20

Our services

paypal_title
Credit card
Banking transfer
Cash on delivery

Newlsetter

Subscribe to request an estimation

Subscribe

La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Rosso DOC 2018

Price
IVA 22%
€ 10.35

IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY

FREE shipping: for purchases over € 120.00

Delivery in 2/3 working days

Winery
Add to cart

The "Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC" wine is born in the "La Valentina" farm which is located on the hills near Pescara; the Montepulciano vines, which make up for 100% this typical DOC wine, have a south-southwest exposure, are located at an altitude between 150 and 450 meters above sea level and extend for about 30 hectares. In addition to Montepulciano, the company also cultivates vines of Fiano, Cerasuolo, Pecorino and Trebbiano d'Abruzzo; all of them are located on a medium-textured clayey soil. The red wine "Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC", after 10 days of maceration, is aged for about 18 months, first in steel and the last 100 days in oak barrels and in second passage barriques; it is ideal to be enjoyed in a dinner with friends and can also be considered a wine for the whole meal. In order to enhance the lively, intense and balanced properties given by the terroir and the double aging, it is recommended to open the bottle at least 3 years after the harvest and at least one hour before tasting, preferably in a decanter.

Vineyards location: comuni di Spoltore, San Valentino e Scafa
Grape varieties: Montepulciano d’Abruzzo 100%
Tasting notes: It has a ruby ​​color, barely transparent. The olfactory impact is characterized by juniper and pink pepper, on a base of ripe and dark fruit, plum and cherry jam, there is also a hint of licorice and hints of cinchona and tobacco. On the palate it is soft, savory, with a present but smooth tannin. The closure is balsamic.
Vinification: Fermentation and maceration for about 10 days in stainless steel tanks. For about 18 months, the 80% of the wine refine in stainless steel thank while the remaining 20% in 25 hl oak slavonian barrels and in 2nd passage barriques.
Alcohol content: 13%
Food pairings: Typical local salumi, pasta aglio e olio ( garlic and olive oil), arrosticini, porchetta, grilled chicken, and brodetto di pesce ( local fish soup).
Serve at: 18/20 °C



Your Recent History
Recently Visited Products
  • La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Rosso DOC 2018
    La Valentina
    La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Rosso DOC 2018
     
    € 10.35
Free shipping
for purchases
equal to or greater than
120€

only for the shipments
in national territory

Special:

Request your
CUSTOMIZED
QUOTE

Guides and Awards
Excellence in drinking



Details
Special:

Request your
CUSTOMIZED
QUOTE

Guides and Awards
Excellence in drinking



Details
Wine tasting kit

elegant box containing
6 bottles of 375ml of wine

Details
Free shipping
for purchases
equal to or greater than
120€

only for the shipments
in national territory